From the manufacturer
50% Smaller Than Full-Size Models
Waterpik Nano Plus Portable Electric Water Flosser
The Waterpik Nano Plus Water Flosser is a compact electric water flosser featuring full-size performance in a design that is 50% smaller than full-size models.
It includes 5 pressure settings for a custom clean, 4 flossing tips, and water on/off control built into the handle. The reservoir inverts over the unit for hygienic storage and travel.
Why Choose Waterpik?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Original inventor of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
In the Box
- Waterpik Nano Plus Water Flosser (WP-320)
- 2 Classic Jet Tips (JT-100E) – for general use
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) – for implants, crowns, and dental work
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E) – for cleaning braces
Brushing Alone is Not Enough
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Nano Plus Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Nano Plus Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach.
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
Reservoir Acts as a Cover
The water reservoir inverts for compact travel size and hygienic storage.