- Powerful Acne Cleanser: Formulated to cleanse and soothe acne-prone skin while helping control oil and constrict pores, with 2% Salicylic Acid to treat clogged pores from the inside out, banishing existing pimples and helping prevent new ones from forming
- Finest Natural Ingredients: This alcohol-free and fragrance-free gel cleanser is made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, certified organic Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Lemongrass Extract
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract is made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety
- Time Tested Remedies: We’re committed to excellence with our formulas, featuring classic ingredients we’ve used for nearly two centuries; Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medecine cabinets for generations, once you use them, you’ll know why
- Cruelty Free and Sustainable: Our products are always 100% cruelty free and free of any animal ingredients (except beeswax), and we aim to reduce waste by offering recyclable and biodegradable packaging
In 1847, Henry Thayer M.D. opened a laboratory on Main Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts to produce his newly developed line of herbal extracts for sale to the medical profession. Through a long-standing commitment to creating pure, effective, cruelty-free products of the highest natural quality, we have built a legacy personal care brand with a 170 year history…and counting.
Thayers Blemish Cleanser with Witch Hazel, 4 Ounce
Thayers Blemish Clearing Cleanser is formulated to speed relief to blemishes and treat them with home-grown healing power. This gel cleanser is formulated with Thayers proprietary blend of soothing and cleansing Witch Hazel and hydrating and healing filet of Aloe Vera, along with skin-renewing Tea Tree Oil. Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid treats clogged pores from the inside-out, banishing existing blemishes and helping to prevent new ones from forming.
- Tea Tree oil and maximum strength 2% salicylic acid target acne at its onset
- Witch hazel and lemongrass extract feature exceptional antibacterial properties, working against acne at its deepest form.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes to keep skin hydrated and not in a state of over-producing oil.
- Fight acne with less irritation, and without over-drying your face. Restores skin pH level to balanced – a level where bacterial growth is limited
These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.
Salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and the active ingredient in our Blemish Clearing line. It’s an organic compound with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help clear acne. A BHA’s cellular structure allows it to penetrate through oil (your clogged pores) and exfoliate the pore; so it treats existing acne and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Widely known for its natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, Tea Tree Leaf Oil helps to kill off acne-causing bacteria and reduce the redness and inflammation as a result of acne.
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel)
Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin.
Why Thayers Witch Hazel?
- Cleanses: Witch Hazel’s strong antioxidant and astringent properties make it one of the most effective natural cleansers and acne treatments available. Application of Witch Hazel reduces excess oil buildup and bacteria growth on the skin, heals infections, reduces redness and inflammation, and halts the development of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Tones: Most facial cleansers leave skin stripped and dry due to their alkaline pH level (>7pH). While an alkaline pH level is effective in removing oil and buildup on the skin, toning is necessary to bring the skin back to its optimal pH level (5.5pH).
- Moisturizes: A highlight of our proprietary formula is filet of Aloe Vera, widely-known as one of nature’s best non-greasy skin moisturizers. Aloe is also nutrient-rich, also containing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, giving it excellent skin-brightening and anti-aging qualities.
|Thayers Blemish Clearing Cleanser||Thayers Blemish Clearing Toner||Thayers Blemish Clearing Pads||Thayers Blemish Clearing Balm|
|Directions||Wet the skin. Dispense into wet hands and massage area gently. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.||Apply with cotton ball or soft pad to freshly cleansed and dried face. Use twice daily. Treat whole area.||Apply to freshly cleansed and dried face. Use twice daily. Treat whole area.||Dispense onto dry hands and apply to freshly cleansed and dried face. Massage into skin gently. Apply twice daily. Treat whole area.|
There are no reviews yet.