- Natural Botanical Skin Irritation Relief: camphor, eucalyptol, witch hazel extract, and filet of aloe vera
- Witch Hazel: proprietary extract contains 195% more tannins than competitors, tightens pores, constricts blood flow, reduces irritation, redness and inflammation
- Beneficial Tannins: mild antioxidant properties, reduces irritation, balances skin pH, clears skin
- Conveniently Sized: 60 pads
- Thayers: Withstanding the test of time, since 1847
From the manufacturer
In 1847, Henry Thayer M.D. opened a laboratory on Main Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts to produce his newly developed line of herbal extracts for sale to the medical profession. Through a long-standing commitment to creating products of the highest natural quality, we have built a legacy personal care brand with a 170 year history and counting.
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Pads
with Aloe Vera, 60 pads
To the Rescue!
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera is a natural first-aid kit in a bottle, soothing itches, rashes, burns, insect bites, razor burn and other irritations faster than a speeding bullet. Medicated with Camphor, and including Eucalyptus, filet of Aloe Vera, and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract, there’s no need to be so irritated!
- Relying on the power of nature to protect, soothe and revitalize
- Dr. Thayer would have settled for nothing less
These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Peppermint oil is obtained from the peppermint leaf. It controls the secretion of excess oil, preventing the clogging of pores. This factor, and the oil’s antiseptic properties help prevent acne breakouts. Peppermint oil also has a natural, fresh cooling effect on the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera)
Filet of aloe vera is a colorless gel extracted from within the leaves of the aloe vera plant. Filet of aloe vera is very hydrating, healing, and increases absorption of nutrients in the skin, making it a very effective product to use prior to serums like Vitamin C.
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel)
Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin.
Why Thayers Witch Hazel?
- Cleanses: Witch Hazel’s strong antioxidant and astringent properties make it one of the most effective natural cleansers and acne treatments available. Application of Witch Hazel reduces excess oil buildup and bacteria growth on the skin, heals infections, reduces redness and inflammation, and halts the development of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Tones: Most facial cleansers leave skin stripped and dry due to their alkaline pH level (>7pH). While an alkaline pH level is effective in removing oil and buildup on the skin, toning is necessary to bring the skin back to its optimal pH level (5.5pH).
- Moisturizes: A highlight of our proprietary formula is filet of Aloe Vera, widely-known as one of nature’s best non-greasy skin moisturizers. Aloe is also nutrient-rich, also containing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, giving it excellent skin-brightening and anti-aging qualities.
|Thayers Original Witch Hazel Astringent Pads with Aloe Vera||Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toning Towelettes||Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Mist Toner||Thayers Original Witch Hazel Astringent with Aloe Vera||Thayers Citrus Dry Mouth Spray||Thayers Original Slippery Elm Lozenges|
There are no reviews yet.