GUM PerioShield Oral Health Rinse, 10 Ounce Bottle
- Helps prevent plaque buildup
- Reduces bleeding gums
- Protects teeth & gums
- PLAQUE BLOCKING RINSE: Next-generation oral health rinse features plaque-blocking technology to interfere with dental plaque formation, while loosening existing plaque deposits for easier removal by brushing and flossing.
- PROVEN PLAQUE TREATMENT FOR GUMS: Extensively tested by dentists and scientists in 29 clinical and laboratory studies, PerioShield has shown consistent reductions in dental plaque buildup and improvements in bleeding gums by up to 36%*.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Builds a strong defense against plaque buildup with minimal alcohol content (1.5%), with lower amounts of staining after long term use.
- PROMOTES GINGIVITIS PREVENTION: Gingivitis is caused by extensive plaque buildup around teeth and gums. PerioShield significantly reduces this buildup, helping to keep teeth healthy and protects against gingivitis.
- RECOMMENDED FOR TWICE-A-DAY USE: For best results, use once in the morning and once at night, immediately after brushing and flossing.
Made in Italy
Adults and children over 12 years of age: After brushing your teeth, fill the measuring cap provided to the 10ml indicator mark and rinse around the mouth for 30 seconds, then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. For best results, use twice a day and avoid eating and drinking for about 30 minutes after the use of G-U-M® PerioShield™ Oral Health Rinse. Store at room temperature (keep between 40°F and 85°F), out of direct sunlight. Do not use after expiration date or if the bottle is opened or leaking.
©Sunstar Americas, Inc
IngredientsWater, alcohol (1.5%), Delmopinol Hydrochloride, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, please contact your dentist of physician. Use of G-U-M PerioShield is not recommended for any patient with a know history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Ask your dentist or physician before using G-U-M PerioShield for children under the age of 12 or if you are pregnant due to limited testing of this product on these populations. The side effects of G-U-M PerioShield are mild and temporary and are mainly associated with a numbing sensation on the tongue, and possible changes in taste. A feeling of dry mouth can occur for a short period after each rinsing during the first several days of treatment. These side effects subside as treatment continues. Keep out of reach of children.
G-U-M PerioShield inhibits plague formation in patients with gingivitis and serves as an adjunct to normal mechanical oral hygiene (such as brushing and flossing) where this has proved inadequate.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.69x 2.69x 6.13
There are no reviews yet.