Diabetes is complex. Your testing doesn’t have to be with the NEW Accu-Chek Guide.
- With a fumble-free SmartPack vial, a strip that lets you place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end, and an app that automatically logs results to your phone, it’s a surprisingly simple way to manage your diabetes.
- Simple to take just one strip–Spill-resistant SmartPak vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Simple to use the entire end–Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of on a tiny spot.
- Simple to see, day or night–Strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime, or anytime.
- Simple to log results without a paper logbook–Automatically logs results right to your smartphone.
- Simple to spot highs and lows–Pattern detection quickly notifies you of out-of-range results.
- 97% of patients agreed the meter was easy to use.
- Small, 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood
- Fast, accurate results in less than 4 seconds
- Large backlit LCD display
- 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages
- Before and after meal fasting, bedtime, and “other” test markers
- Single target range or a dual range for before and after meal target ranges
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Accu-Chek Connect app
Meter and Strip manufactured in the U.S.A.