Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection. With the active ingredient stannous fluoride, it builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth, protecting them from pain. Sensodyne Repair and Protect provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity and offers cavity protection. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. With twice daily brushing.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, 3.4 ounces:
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste for sensitive teeth provides sensitivity relief caused by cold, hot and sweet foods and drinks
- Formulated with fluoride to protect against cavities
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect sensitive toothpaste provides lasting protection to reduce sensitivity pain (with twice daily brushing)
- Sensodyne sensitive toothpaste is the number 1 dentist recommended toothpaste brand for sensitive teeth
- Continuously helps repair, strengthen and protect your teeth from tooth sensitivity (with twice daily brushing)
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive IngredientsGlycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
Ingredients: Active:Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion) – Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity; Inactive: Glycerin, Peg-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Active Ingredients: NA
Instructions: Directions??? Adults and children 12 years of age and older:??? Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.??? Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.??? Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.